International Association of CyberPsychology, Training, and Rehabilitation
iACToR is the official voice and resource for the international community using advanced technologies in prevention, therapy, training, education, and rehabilitation. Our mission is to bring together top researchers, policy makers, funders, decision-makers and clinicians, pooling collective knowledge to improve the quality, affordability, and availability of existing healthcare.
Ultimately, through international collaboration with the most eminent experts in the field, we are working to overcome obstacles and increase access to top-quality healthcare for all citizens. By enhancing public awareness of the possibilities that technology offers, we move toward changing and improving healthcare as it currently exists.
* Shared operating standards/platforms
* Improved access to healthcare treatment for all citizens
* Advanced interactive training and education for healthcare professionals
* Enhance existing behavioral healthcare treatments through the addition of advanced technologies
* Move healthcare and health promotion/disease prevention to the individual level, providing all citizens the opportunity to become active participants in their own healthcare
Stephane Bouchard, Ph.D.