Hello iACToR members,
Week 3 provides an exciting update.
Cyberpsychology, Behavior, and Social Networking
will also be named the official journal of the International Association of CyberPsychology, Training & Rehabilitation (iACToR), and provide Premium members of iACToR with a SPECIAL offer! This affiliation provides iACToR Premium members with a deeply discounted offer of $99
for an online only subscription (a $346
An online subscription provide access to all the back issues of Cyberpsychology, Behavior, and Social Networking
published since 1998; that is over 12 volumes, 70 issues, 1,200 articles, and 8,400 pages of fully searchable content! This discounted subscription further enhances your iACToR benefits of Premium membership. This rapid peer-reviewed Journal welcomes participation and contributions from iACToR members. For further information on Cyberpsychology, Behavior, and Social Networking visit www.liebertpub.com/cyber
Top CyberPsychology News
Discovery Channel Daily Planet Features iACToR Affiliate, the Virtual Reality Medical Center
Orlando, Florida March 11, 2010
- Daily Planet show goes to Orlando, Florida to meet iACToR Affiliate VRMC, a company that takes special effect makeup to another level! To view the video visit http://watch.discoverychannel.ca/#clip275170
. To view VRMC=E2=80=99s website visit www.vrphobia.com
2010 Health Executive Summit Conference Registration is now Open!
Paris, France March 8, 2010
- Focusing mainly on European healthcare challenges, the Health Executive Summit convenes speakers and participants to share visionary strategies, innovative programs and latest best practices. Registration is now open and discounts of 100 Euros for Hospital Care Providers and 200 Euros for Industry Suppliers to iACToR Premium Members! Visit www.health-es.com
to register today!
Avatar Technology Cures Phobias While Immersed in EON Icube Solution at the Babes-Bolyai University in Romania
Irvine, CA March 3, 2010
- EON Reality, Inc., the world's leading interactive 3D software provider, today announced that the inauguration of the futuristic building named Avalon (Advanced Virtual Applications Laboratories of Napocensis) and the new EON Icube that took place at the Babes Bolyai University's Department of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy in =
Cluj-Napoca, Romania, was a successful event attended by hundreds, includin=
g local and national media. Read more:
5 Ways to Get More Involved in the iACToR Members Website
- Become a Premium Member of iACToR!
- Get extensive discounts off registration for the World Health Care Congress in Washington D.C., World Health Care Congress in Brussels, Belgium, Med-E-Tel Conference, and the 15th Annual CyberPsychology and CyberTherapy Conference.
- Get discounted subscriptions to your favorite CyberPsychology publications
- Enjoy free online access to the largest online CyberPsychology Database on the Internet (Being launched soon!)
- Take part in the annual iACToR General Assembly
- Receive discounted membership to affiliated associations and societies.=
- Join your local iACToR Chapter! Please visit the Chapter page to request membership to the appropriate iACToR Chapter. This is an excellent way to become acquainted and introduced to colleagues in your area!
- Begin the discussion! Please visit the Forum, find the appropriate category, and click Add a Discussion! As this field is rapidly growing, collaboration and discussion is vital to the growth and progress. Some have begun already, and we hope to see you post as well.
- Invite your colleagues! On the right hand side, under your name, next to the friends hyperlink is an =E2=80=9CInvite=E2=80=9D hyperlink. We encourage you to invite your colleagues to join in the discussion.
- Update Your Profile and Comment on Other=E2=80=99s! Keep members up to date with your latest information. Post a blog, update your status, add a picture of yourself, connect with your Twitter account. All can be done with in your Profile page and we encourage you to do so!
- iACToR is in the process of compiling and formatting the largest CyberPsychology and CyberTherapy Resource for Premium iACToR Members to be launched soon! Stay tuned for details.
- iACToR is in the process of adding video chat to the iACToR website so that members can communicate and collaborate no matter where they are across the globe face-to-face. Stay tuned for updates!
Thank you all and I look forward to shaping our community with your help and valuable input!
Create your own reality!
Brenda K. Wiederhold, PhD, MBA, BCIA
International Association of CyberPsychology, Training, & Rehabilitation (iACToR)